Website terms and conditions
The term ‘Jurassic Creative’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Catherine Bolado, sole trader and owner of the website whose registered office is 12 Trinity Terrace, Weymouth, DT4 8JW. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, photographs and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Jurassic Creative may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 1, 2017.
What we collect
Some data is collected automatically when you visit our website or when you submit information using one of our online forms.
Google Analytics – we use Google Analytics to track visitors to our website. This information allows us to see how visitors are using our site, where in the world they come from and what they do when they arrive on the site. All this information is anonymised but if you are logged into your Google account when you visit our site certain information taken from your Google profile (depending on its own privacy settings) may be used to provide some information available to us in Google Analytics. Either way, no personally identified information is available.
How do we use this data?
The cookie information is only used for the purposes of tracking visits to our website using Google Analytics. We do not use this data for any other purposes.
Third Party Access to your Data
Unless required to by law we will not disclose any of the information you provide to us to any third parties for the purposes of supplying our services, or if you have subscribed to one of our email lists.
Storage of your data
All data collected for the purposes of our mailing list is stored securely with the third parties used for supplying a service (e.g. we use MailChimp for email lists).
To maintain security of the information stored within our website we utilise a number of website security techniques to mitigate the risk of a hack attack or infection by malware, including services like https, firewalls and virus scanning.
If you have any questions about how we collect and process data on this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How We Use Your Personal Information (Data Protection and GDPR)
All personal information that We may collect (including, but not limited to, your name and address, email) will be collected, used and held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and your rights under that Act.
We may use your personal information to:
· Provide Our Service to you;
· Process your payments to Us; and
· Inform you of new products and services available from Us. You may request that We stop sending you this information at any time.
In certain circumstances (if, for example, you wish to make a purchase on credit), and with your consent, We may pass your personal information on to credit reference agencies. These agencies are also bound by the Data Protection Act 1998 and should use and hold your personal information accordingly.
We will not pass on your personal information to any other third parties unless required to do so by law or without first obtaining your express permission.
We may also collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address (when you subscribe to this site.)
What we do with the information we gather?
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
If at any time you wish to be removed from this mailing list, you have the option to Unsubscribe from the email by pressing the button at the bottom of the email. (We use MailChimp for our emails, so this process is simple and straightforward.) If you experience any problems, please email us at email@example.com.
As part of our work, we compile and use lists of media contacts and journalists contacts. This is for the purposes of sending out relevant information to journalists about our clients (for example a press release about a new shop opening,) in this instance we ensure all information sent is relevant and of interest. All media lists and journalists contact details are kept in accordance with the Data Protection Act and compliant with GDPR. If at any time a journalist wishes to be removed from this list, they simply need to let us know by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Jurassic Creative and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Jurassic Creative. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Jurassic Creative takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.